heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi.

Questions.

1) How many are online without vendors and dual-clients?
2) How many people are active in PvP?
3) Has PvP disabled Pots / Mastela (Ygg is all right if it's disabled)?
Hi.

1) We don't have duel clienting. Population went down a bit due to holidays being over, but according to the CP right now there are ~170 non-merchants. During WoE there are quite more online though. Really depends on daytime too. Random guess is that we have 300-400ish active players.

2) PvP is sometimes active, sometimes not. If you want a fight though, calling PVP on main works usually to get ~10 people into PvP. Or even more, depends on daytime. There are rarely PvP-events made by GMs.

3) Nothing is disabled in PvP, (custom) fish is disabled in WoE though.

Wow. I got my helpful day today o_O
Thanks. 'Am searching an LR PvPish server, if just calling PvP in main works, then that's awesome, especially since nothing's disabled.

Thanks~

I'll be more indepth now.

I am Yusifer.
I am on RMS; Pandora knows.
I have played RO for >=4 years.
I speak French and some Spanish.
I am awesome.
This post is 1337:

[Image: rt16yw.png]

Glad to know y'all :b <3
nice to meet you! im still in the process of char creation. maybe we can hang out sometime, eh?
Sure, as long as heRO interests my fiance. That's the main thing here. If he doesn't like it, neither of us play.

and there's another server that's more comfortable rate-wise (10/10/10); does heRO have rate events? Where rates are boosted sometimes?
Yusifer Wrote:Sure, as long as heRO interests my fiance. That's the main thing here. If he doesn't like it, neither of us play.

and there's another server that's more comfortable rate-wise (10/10/10); does heRO have rate events? Where rates are boosted sometimes?

Occasionally, they are normally bumped up a tiny bit on population records and such~
Naruki Wrote:
Yusifer Wrote:Sure, as long as heRO interests my fiance. That's the main thing here. If he doesn't like it, neither of us play.

Occasionally, they are normally bumped up a tiny bit on population records and such~

I see, I see.

Those lower wing headgears bother me here a bit. Lower hats that give stats is a no-no in my book.

We shall see.
I'm expecting an exp event in .... urgs ... a month due to hero's birthday (usually boosted to x7). Prolly Pandelina gives out a field manual or two then. Drop events are rarer (and if, only boosted to x4). You get used to the rates, though.

I'd say find me ingame, but I won't be ingame today.
Might not be in-game today either.

I go to work in about 30min, until 22:00EST, then I get up tomorrow at 10:00 to go to work for 11:00-16:00, then go to the other store from 17:00-22:00, then sleep, then work again from 12:00-16:00 on Saturday, then 11:00-16:00 on Sunday, then 17:00-21:00 Monday.

No, I don't get days off rofl + school
Wings here take the lower headgear slot along with armor slot.
If wings as a lower headgear did the stuff they did...wow I'd definitely wouldn't have played here long lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's