heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Houses for Sell?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a Quick and rough idea but i wanna see who thinks its good.

I was thinking since theres so many houses in towns like pront, why not make them buyable? like its your own house.

Features: Storage, Change Clothes*Npc Pallete guy except its hotlinked to a drewer* place to hang out, Free Healer * rest in bed *
Suggestions are welcome

Also you can have a enter only script, EG leaders of guild forms has to add who can view thier forums, like ingame you can chose who can come into your house.

Interia of the house can be that of the rentable houses in Jawaii ( just a idea ) or along those lines.

Also you have to pay tax and stuff like Real Life, etc
I've seen that idea on several other servers before. It's kind of nice. But the GMs seem to try avoid scripting if possible. And seem busy enough with current HeRO stuff. Not to mention all it really has to offer, is what we already have in the middle of town. Maybe it'd be more worth-while if those NPCs were removed and made house-exclusive. But then that would probably step on some toes.
Thats not true, we dont avoid scripting >_>

I scripted most of the hero custom npc and am still scripting more quests and such.

As for the houses, nice idea, but yeah it's been done. There are ready scripts for it actually on the eathena forums. I think you also get gift box daily, like a castle but smaller stuff. Anyhow, so far we're not considering it, but if you got more ideas or suggestions for what it could bring, well.. ideas are always welcomed!
kinda off topic but like what iff teh population grows? will htere be eanought houses for all?

*note* I think we should have a pvp warper in every town Icon_biggrin
Well, walking around Hugel, aren't there other not used space/houses? Also, if there is a need to limit the amount, why not limit it to married characters and the adopted child? It will make it like a little family. Icon_wink
Icon_lol i like taht ideaIcon_biggrin
We can "pretend" we own a house for now. xD
then i can pretend to evict you. hee j/k
but really "please pay the rent!"

Icon_wink
It's easy to make pretend.. I do that a lot, choosing a spot that I like and tell hubby to go. Icon_lol But seriously, it can be annoying if someone walks in on you.... Icon_twisted
so are you saying we should put locks on houses people buy in town? how would that be included?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's