heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: book for brewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it only attainable by going for job 50 alche? rms doesnt list any npc selling it nor any monster and from what i saw from the alche job quest rewards. sorry for being a noob Cry
................................. Go the alchemist guild leaders in Alde, one of them sells the books by list, not by store. around 100k each i think it was
You can get a book at random if you don't get to job 50. If you do get to job 50, you'll get a condensed potion creation guide.

I usually get plant bottle creation guide, but i got a marine sphere creation guide last night.

PS: the illusion flower bribery works very well! I changed job in just 15 minutes.
Like others have said, an npc in the alchemist guild sells all the brewing books. Its not a npc shop, instead you buy them trough the dialog, thats why rms doesn't have it listed as a shop. Icon_biggrin
oh god i should have asked this one earlier. 1m went away mammoniting my way to job 45 QQ

well thanks for the info guys Icon_biggrin i think ill go for job 50 now since i went through all this pain already
Geez, you should've asked for some advise from some old-chemists. You could've spent that 1M for a Fireblend or Ice Falcion.
haha. now job 50. 1.6m casualty xD

i just realized now that ignoring those wood gobs is a good idea xD
.........-snickers-
Reference URL's