heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Kari Apologizesness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Take it from me. i have very little i actually say sorry for so here goes. Sorry GM team for ruining your 10 minutes you spend per account deleting them and i hope that you can look past my discrepencys or w/e and allow me back on the forums so i can continue my good work HOWEVER if this is not enough prepare for player poaching redikulas posts and an on going battle with the player everyone loves to hate! i hope this is enough for you because it is for me. don't expect me to apologize any further. you must remember im a people to! XD
The only Kari Nogashi Wrote:you must remember im a people person to! XD

fixed your typo :3
dude after what you posted to get banned, you think an appology is going to help?
i only apologize to give the gms a chanc to avoid all the shitstorms heading their way.
dude, this is gone too far, shut up man. you're on like every thread "apologizing" whatever.
I wish I was a troll Icon_sad Then people would love me Icon_sad
Kittie Wrote:
The only Kari Nogashi Wrote:you must remember im a people person to too! XD

fixed what you missed, kittie...

grammar Nazi, unite! Laugh

-w-
Cassandra Wrote:dude, this is gone too far, shut up man. you're on like every thread "apologizing" whatever.

omg cass shut up man, you can say something when you are back playing
mahawirasd Wrote:
Kittie Wrote:
The only Kari Nogashi Wrote:you must remember im a people person to too! XD

fixed what you missed, kittie...

grammar Nazi, unite! Laugh

-w-

damn you Maha </3
Kissy
Cassandra Wrote:dude, this is gone too far, shut up man. you're on like every thread "apologizing" whatever.

LOL Cass is mothering us!
Best post though seriously +1!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's