heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greeeetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I'm new to this server, just decided to join today. I've tried many other servers, and they weren't very friendly.
Hopefully you guys are here! ;]
Welcome, Sharon Osbourne Icon_razz

At least rumours say the guys from Black Sabbath wrote that song about her..back then she wasn't Ozzy's wife yet though
Jens Wrote:Welcome, Sharon Osbourne Icon_razz

At least rumours say the guys from Black Sabbath wrote that song about her..

Ah! That's awesome, someone who knows what my name is about haha.
Thanks for the welcome! ;D
Although to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Born Again and albums onwards (with an exception of Dehumanizer)
Jens Wrote:Although to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Born Again and albums onwards (with an exception of Dehumanizer)

I like the album, but its not my favorite :] I actually like their self titled album the most.
Paranoid is my fave Ozzy-era album, after that they started to get too stereotypical, but my all-time faves are Heaven And Hell and Mob Rules, so first Dio era.
Jens your such a nerd.

Hi. :3
Screw you Rank, I just know things about my #1 (atm) favorite band Icon_razz
Jens Wrote:Paranoid is my fave Ozzy-era album, after that they started to get too stereotypical, but my all-time faves are Heaven And Hell and Mob Rules, so first Dio era.

Gah, Heaven and Hell <3 God, I love Dio.

And Hello Rankin! :]
Oh yes, we are totally friendly.

Oh by the way, ever read Dio's Logo upside down?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's