heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Meow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i tried this server awhile back for about a day but had to quit due to personal issues but i decided to come back and start a new account and play again.

So hello all my name is Zac im a 22 year old male and uhh iunno what else to say so bye!
Hellllo! Welcome! :D
Welcome to the server. xP I'm Silk, the Duke (Former Prince) of AFK, and guildmaster of the Knights of Lunch. If you have any questions about the server or RO in general, ask for me in main and I'll be happy to help. :3 -Tips hat- Enjoy your stay~.
*Looks at title* Silk, your still a prince ya know...

Welcome back. Hope you'll enjoy your stay this time. Be sure to follow the rules or the ban hammer will start giggling and fall on you.
Welcome and have fun Icon_biggrin

Keep up the good name for cats!
Welcome... have fun and ask FoH for Cobbs if you need any help.
lol thanks all, but i do have a question now that its downloaded

keep in mind that its been about a year since i played RO

i just got done updating the patcher and do i have to update ragnarok and sakray also? and what about the renewal?
if you downloaded the full installer i believe you do not need to update SAK / RAG, you just need to update the heRO patcher No1
yeah i did the full installer and so far ive had no problems =)

thanks guys

say hi if you see me my ign is Neko Love

Nya~
Oh My God another cat-lover is back!

anyhoo, quite a number of stuff must have changed since your last login, so it might be a good idea to check the forums and wiki.

anyhoo, best of luck and HF out there! No1

-w-

PS: any dog lovers out there in HeRO? all cat lovers? srsly?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's