heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sexy is in the house. ;D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've come from LuminaRO. The higher rates bored me to quickly and I found myself craving a low rate yet again. So hear I am. I love working out, Chinese food, fast cars, and sexy women.

Cuties 18-26 hit me up. Icon_wink

I came here with a friend. Expect to see us in PVP and BG a lot. If we find a decent guild you'll also encounter us in WoE. I've been playing RO since I was 17 and I'm now 23. Done every class but I specialize in Hwiz, Stalker, HP, WS, and Sniper.

Look forward to seeing you in game. Be nice or I'll kick your teeth in. ^_^
1-There is no BG ;DDD [(~yet~)]

2- Theres no women on the internet, and all little girls are FBI agents, get your things straight D;

3- Main woe guilds are behe, FN Pirates, RoBots, Ordo (but theyre mostly Portuguese i think), and bamboo squad. Knights of Lunch sometimes pops in too.

4- See you in game, and GL kicking my teeth from the states (:
The server is using renewal and no BG!!! WTF! Seriously Pandora get with it.??D=??BG is epic.??I love objective based PVP.??q_q
we're not using renewal o-o... I want it too though Icon_cry (BG)
..................Why aren't we? >_>

No BG, and no renewal? Do we have endless tower and sealed shrine?

What about Manuk and Splendid?
Yup, we got new world (downgraded, for trans [still hard]) Endless..Im pretty sure its up. Sealed shrine..maybe not sure
I think the only reason why we don't have BG is because everyone's willing to complain about not having it but then turns around and doesn't help at all in testing it out on the test server; it requires many people to be online at the same time, and a lot of testers can't really do that due to conflicting time zones and IRL issues

The GMs are going to be very careful when, if ever, they implement renewal classes and mechanics. There's an FAQ about it on the forums. The thing is, it's an update that's still in the testing stages on official servers, and a very incomplete one at that - I'd prefer "old" RO than some half-done crap from the officials that the GMs would have to work all the harder to fix and balance.

New World is here; Nidhogg is changed not to be an instance dungeon (cool stuff imo), and as far as I know the towns of Manuk and Splendide are implemented but not the quests there. Mid-Camp + quests and Cat Hand are there though :3

Endless exists for sure, Sealed Shrine doesn't (to the best of my knowledge)

Anyways, have fun playing heRO. Helpful wiki of helpfulness is here.
Fixing renewal classes to low rate standards w/o full renewal system is hell. A friend of mine tried it for his midrate server and we're still seriously OP.

Masquerade ignorance...<3
I could care less about the renewal classes.

I just want BG. It's fun as hell. Also, it's good to know Nid is here. Need proxy skin. It's part of my Build.
Incarn Wrote:I think the only reason why we don't have BG is because everyone's willing to complain about not having it but then turns around and doesn't help at all in testing it out on the test server; it requires many people to be online at the same time, and a lot of testers can't really do that due to conflicting time zones and IRL issues
We have an insane amount of testers with access, yet whenever we have testing days, we have 7-9 people and BG requires 10. And no one feels like helping. Other than that your reason is dead on.

Sup Stephen, welcome to the server.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's