heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: group of bandits.... i mean group of priest on the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
helloo all Hero players i am here to sayibng hello form your 4 membert playing group Icon_smile we are mmo holics (joke) and sometimes play roleplay Icon_smile and if gm read this i will contact you if u dont mind i got one think to talk and ask .)
Hello there bandits. If you guys have any questions just ask on main or in prontera or in the forums. GMs or Moderators might not be necessary since old regular players already knows lotsa stuff to help.
Anything about the customs please visit our wiki site. Be sure you understand the rules and not break them or suffer the wrath of the almighty ban hammer.
(yay! I ninjad maha and everyone else!)
Nothing quite says a welcome like a triple post. Icon_razz

Welcome to the server, fellas.
Ok, removed. Man, how did that happen...?
You ninjad yourself too pro-style.

And welcome bandits ;o, will you always post as 4 people or do the views of the poster not apply to the whole group? (will need this for future reference, maybe)
we usualy post as 4 ppl group Icon_smile
Welcome to the four of you Icon_biggrin
welcome to the 4 of you!

wow it's so great to be such a close knit group, you'll be able to pawn most of RO as a 4 man group... anyway customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's