heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NEW!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup everyone! My name is John, but everyone knows me as Fuelbot. Been playing RO for a few years now. Heard about this server and thought I'd try it out. Well hit me up in game if interested in recruiting. I wanna guild that kicks ass at WOE and who is very active with MVPs. Looking forward to playing with ya.

PEACE!

P.S. NO NOOB GUILDS PLEASE!! =)
Hey

behe, robots, ordo, bamboo, Fn Pirates <- woe guilds

behe x ordo x bamboo is one team, robots x fn is the other

some other random guilds pop into woe every so often too
dont forget Ascension and Rolling Pandas for retro WoE, which pretty much is just RObots and FN Pirates still
RObots does high end MVPing on occasion ever since the end of summer, however on holidays we're typically very active MVP wise and one of the biggest WoE guilds on heRO atm. PM me on the forums or find me ingame on Trowa oooooor drop by Hugel to find out more information about joining.
Fuelbot Wrote:P.S. NO NOOB GUILDS PLEASE!! =)

With that attitude...
Join RObots.
Heya Fuelbot. You should also consider joining Behemoth, if you haven't picked a guild already. We're super active. We party a lot to level up our members and we're also really active in WoE. We don't do a lot of the MvPs yet, but we are discussing it currently. We have a huge list of guild storage items that anyone in guild can request. We've got a ventrillo server that's up 24/7 and have one or two brewing sessions with the number one ranked brewer on the server to help our guildies get ready for WoE. If you join Behemoth, you'd be joining an awesome group of folks who welcome new people gladly. Feel free to stop by Izlude or ask for Amara on main if you are interested or have any questions!
Reference URL's