heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey Everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I played Ragnarok back in my day when I was a youngster... Probably 5 years ago when I was in 8th Grade. Haha, I'm only 18. Who am I kidding?

Anyways, there is quite a lot that you might actually like in me.

I'm down to earth, very chill, and really easy to get along with. I'm in college so I may not be on to often as I have a job and a girlfriend too. I'm enrolled in Nuclear Engineering as my degree which is going great so far! A little about my girlfriend: shes beautiful, amazing, the love of my life, and will be my fiance! She doesn't know that I will be proposing to her on Christmas. <3

Anyway, the whole kro setup is being downloaded and will be installed shortly. I hope that maybe some of you can show me the ropes since I haven't played in quite a while. Guild invites are always welcome! =] I will also be as active as I can on the forums.

Best Wishes,

Aaron.

P.S, You can call me Aaron if you want since I don't have any characters yet, and I don't want to steal anyone's name if its already Genuine.
Well man, be careful what you say. This is the internet after all, she might find out. XD

Nuclear engineering, eh? I'm a Computer Science major myself. College-goers unite (or not unite and study)!
Haha. Your right.

How far are you into your degree? I'm just starting mine and its all on the system aspects so far. I'm a full time student with a job. Smart huh? =\
she knows now! :D

joke, welcome to server, see you around when you make a char =P
Haha. Thanks.

My character's name is Genuine. So if you see me in game, say hello!!

Still a novice. Really can't pick a character I want. Any help?
My favorite classes are Priest, hunter and Bard (and oke dancer as well ofc <3)
I'm kinda knows as the girl with to many alts >_>

(only 13 alts in a year Cry )

Welcome and hi :D
Omg so cute about the proposal thing *-* I hope she will say yes <3

Let us know :D
She will definitely say yes. Shes always asking when I will. =]

Everyone is so nice and very helpful. I was able to level with someone and met a few friends!
Aaaah i'm so happy for you :D
You should post pics once you're married Icon_biggrin

If your ever bored feel free to visit me in Lighthalzen, my IGN main atm is Do a Little Dance
wow grats man!!

i started out in HeRO with my GF too... now we've been married for over a year Evil

ask your GF to play HeRO with you, it's fun to play together Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's