heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello heRO and Pandora~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figured I'd try and get in on this, renewal is kinda getting me down on iRO. I'm gonna make a spirit monk for zeny and such. Any guilds open for a newbie?

My ign is Katsugankz
Oh hey, I saw you in Prontera lol.

Welcome to heRO.
I think i've seen your siggy on a forum before :3
Welcome, hope you will enjoy the server :3

I don't know what kind of guild you are looking for but i can tell you Fires of Heaven and Knights of Lunch are really nice guilds Icon_biggrin
(i got a guild as well but we just started and we only have 2 members, incl. myself so far xD)
I use it on the iRO forums as well as the RMS forums, made it myself.
I like it alot Icon_biggrin
I'm pradtacing with spriting and making siggy's etc but i'm still newb with it D:
Kittie Wrote:(i got a guild as well but we just started and we only have 2 members, incl. myself so far xD)

Then I suggest you put up a recruitment topic Icon_razz
Nom, I recognize you from RMS.
I mostly lurk there, hi, have fun.
Jens Wrote:
Kittie Wrote:(i got a guild as well but we just started and we only have 2 members, incl. myself so far xD)

Then I suggest you put up a recruitment topic Icon_razz

Working on it Sweat
Hello and welcome to HeRO Icon_biggrin Enjoy your stay~
Hey there, welcome to the server. Name's Silk, the former AFK Prince, now Duke, though I will reclaim my title with time. =[

Anywho, if you have any questions about the server or just want to talk, feel free to ask. I'd also be glad to invite you to the Knights of Lunch if you're willing. xP We're technically Social/WoE, but the WoE part is slightly lacking as of late.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's