heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: AFK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
General Info
Guild level: 12
Guild Leader: Nikki Sixx
Guild Skills: Approval, Guild's Glory, Guild Extension lvl 9.

About Us
AFK is a WoE/MvP guild. We are interested in all players of all expieriences as long as you have a drive to level and join in on the things our guild does. We are most interested if you happen to be a Wiz or Bragi or priest, but we will accept anything Icon_biggrin

Goals for the Future
Our Short term goals include:
Helping our newer less expierienced members to learn the basics of the games, take down lower end MvP's in hopes to gain Expierience MvPing, WoE, and generally having fun.
Long Term Goals:
become a Major Woe Guild, Start taking down Higher End MvP's, Lots of Guild Parties for Equips for people.

If you are wishing for an invite, please contact me or any of AFK's members to join. Or just leave a post here Icon_wink Thanks
Speaking of WoEing... AFK took a guild castle today! And Held it!!!
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/64307781.png/ Thats us after WoE with are awesome Flags!
GO BACK TO YOUR KEYBOARD AND/OR KITCHEN :@

:D
AFK still looking for new members interested in MvPing and WoE. Our new hometown is Ayothaya so come check us out if your interested in joining!
I like mvping and WoE =D
We'll discuss more later Guill Icon_biggrin
AFK is wanting to kill Bee!! But to do that we need Champs, Creators, Hwiz''s, and SinX's who are willing to help out! Still recruiting everyone of any lvl though! Icon_biggrin
me want icepick D=
This guild is suited for me!!! ROFL, i go afk almost everytime. My playing hours would be prolly 75% AFK and 25% making money rofl.
I proudly support our ally and you should join them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's