heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Konnichiwaaaaahhh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

My name's Jasmin, im 20 and im reallyy bored so i decided to check if im still into ro like i use to be when i was younger! After making a lil research found this site and after trying both low rates and high rates server i think imma stick up with the first option Icon_smile

Anyways, im really happy to be here and can't wait to make a cute sprite ahhh Love
приветствия.

Icon_smile

Welcome to heRO. xD
Ohayo-desu Icon_biggrin (Ohayo means Good morning in Japanese XD)
Welcome to HeRO =D
I've joined about a week ago, and is LOVING it =3. Hope you find it the same way.
omg sephy how did u know im russian?!

Lol anyways thanks a lot guys! Let me know what are your names in the game cause right now im having a rough time with my novice XD
I only know a few words, and my friend (who is a linguistics major) graciously copied the text onto a document for me, so I don't really know Russian. xD

You could just stand around in Prontera, or ask for buffs. What class are you going? I might have some spare equipment laying around.
Im kinda shy to ask for help in pront lol but i guess i wanna be a stalker or a high priest Thinking but right now i cant even kill a poring so Sweat
omgg im not doing good at all okayyy guys i really need friendsss XD
Don't worry about what you're going to go, at least until you can finally change into your 1st job. The reset on this server is free until Base level 40, so what I recommend most new players do is go a str/dex build for smacking things with melee weapons until you actually hit base 40. When you hit base 40, just go and reset, because it will still be free.

After you reset, you can finally start putting in points into what you want your final skill/stat build to be. I'll see if I can help you out later.
selamat datang! Ok

basically what seph said, + customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-

PS: dun worry, you'll not find a shortage of japophiles here Ok
lol thanks guys Icon_smile Ill try to do my best !
Reference URL's