heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Twilight/Celestial Wings Mechanic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm looking at the tier 5 ToH wings and I come across the Dark Allegiance Twilight Wings.

The item description says it adds a 2% chance to cast a myriad of skills.

So what happens when this effect triggers?

Will all the skills be cast or is the chance separate for each skill?

Or perhaps the skill that gets cast is dependent on the wearer's class?

I ask this because I'm not sure how level 2 Bash would work with a bow or a gun...

Also, how would the Anolian card work if added to this wing?

An 8% chance to cast Attention Concentrate? (2% + 2 * 3%)?

Could someone with either one of these wings fill me in on how this works?

Thanks.
The 2% chance is for each skill most likely; not sure what skills are cast though. Also, with melee-range skills, you can still use them with a bow, but only at close range.

I forget what the autocast chance of it would be. It would be 6% at the highest, but more like 4.5% probably.
if you would put anolian card in those wings you would 3 separate chances to auto cast it(% stuff in wings dosnt add up you just get it twice) one 2% and two 3% chances. yes its each skill seperatly and some skills are auto casted when attacking(bash & manus) and some when you take damage(gloria, bless & AC) and class has nothing to do with that. i personally havent tried these wings with ranged char, but atleast bongun cards bash auto cast works with guns at long range so im assuming it would too not sure about bows tho.
So let me get this straight.

If you take damage while wearing these wings there is a 2% chance to auto cast AC, a 2% chance to auto cast gloria, and a 2% chance to cast blessing?

So it's not a 2% chance to auto cast all three at once?
No, they're all on a 100% "bar", frankly saying. They each occupy 2% on the same bar, and you can only trigger one at any time.
I'm pretty sure, unless it has been changed, that Autcastings Melee skills works with Bow Range. At least, it did for Bash.
Reference URL's