heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone w
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
English is not my first language, I hope my writing is not too difficult to understand TwT"

Long time ago i was a player in the Taiwan RO (probably over 6 or 7 years ago?), the changed of language and long time of absent made everything fresh for me, so please look at me as a new player =w="....

I just joined this server couple days ago, the server is much better than i thought! Currently i have 2 characters - Rozalin Pashel (lv 64 Hunter), and Serilda Cristemburg (lv 30 Swordsman), looking for some people who love group training XD, but i'm not a very active speaker |||OTL (Hope people don't mind...)

...- w -

...- w -

...- w -"

...- w -""""

(blush) couldn't think of anything to say |||OTL, my English is too terrible!!
Hope everyone won't start to hate my long silence.....XD"

anyways, nice to meet you!

(I love drawing)
Your English is excellent. Don't let it get you down.

Welcome to heRO. Hope you're enjoying your time on here?
Thanks XD

yea i'm really enjoying so far because the old good memories of RO are coming back / w \ (satisfy)
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

dun worry, your english is much better compared to a lot of people i know in HeRO Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. + Hatter cards are usually ~400k

GL and HF!

-w-
thanks again XD

to me, the most difficult part in english is to memorize names and specific of words, especially the short terms we use in games...
Welcome

my only question is what |||OTL means?
Shikari Wrote:Welcome

my only question is what |||OTL means?

If you type /desp or /otl in-game, it's an emote of a guy dropping to his knees in despair.
Ohhh i knew the /desp one.

Anyways like everyone else has said, your english is very good =p
Your English is better than most of my fellow classmates in the USA, who are around the ages of 15~18. Yes, the USA really is that stupid when people who learn it as a second or even third language are better at it than those who have it as their first. You're doing awesome so far.

Welcome to heRO, and I hope you have fun.
thank you everyone > <

i have a question,
How to ask priest to help do all the blessing?
Is there any specific of words for it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's