heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a good training place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, this is my first post in this section.

I have an auto blitz hunter that is lv76 now,
Here is the status:
str 1+4
agi 76+5 (planning to go 90+)
Vit 1+2
Int 9+3
Dex 69+19 (target is 90)
Luk 20+4 (30+ possibly)

Since i'm new to the game,
i don't have any money to buy her any equipments..
currently she is still using those that the system gave me,
with an NPC shop Hunter bow, no upgrade and card

Is there anywhere that is good for training for such hunter?

thanks w
You can buy some Fire Arrows from the Alberta Marina to which you can proceed to do Geos.
...and get help or do the moscovia dungeon entrance quest asp. Or earth bow or just earth arrows and do hill winds.

just one more question, if i don't want to use elements bow,
is there any other choice? (like damage based..and not too expensive)
If you don't want to buy an elemental bow, using elemental ammo should do the trick.

An alternative would be to use those elemental converters that sages make.
converters + ele arrows will do :3
Just gotta find you a sage who can/will make them for you (you could find the materials yourself and hope the sage has a good heart to convert it for free, if you bring the mats for it) and else well i've seen them being sold in pront, though i dont know the prices D:

And else you might wanna poke Aaronock for it she offers converts services in this thread: its Aaron's shop~

Myself use an earthen bow and a fire bow (and i have an OAB i hardly use Sweat ) but i like having ele bows :3 i guess its just what you prever.

Ele bows arn't that expensive (depending on what ele though), fires are around 300-500K, earthen are 1,5-2 mil nowadays? gale bows dunno? and freezing are 9-10 mil.

I think an OAB does the most neutral dmg (210 if i remember correct) and that would be nice to use with an ele converter, though OAB's are 8-9 mil >_>
actually...
i want to make the earth arrow myself, but what's the ingredient?
it's written in rms' creation database Icon_smile
Or i'll spare you your time and let you know that it's Green Live. Don't use Great Nature, i don't think it's worth it.
thank you for the help so far!

okay....just one last question XD
I'm looking for a more effective training place for my swordsman,
same situation as my Hunter...i don't have any good equipment or money to buy any..
Str 9+3
Agi 1+1
Vit 56+2
Int 1
Dex 30+2
Luk 1+1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's