heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Animes overall ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeah some animes are funny Icon_lol

But some make me close my eyes and cry.....
What? Evilness scares me! Icon_evil
Lucky Day Wrote:Yeah some animes are funny Icon_lol

But some make me close my eyes and cry.....
What? Evilness scares me! Icon_evil
Awww...that so sad...dont worry...evil never wins Icon_razz
LANCE HOW DARE U INSULT EVIL

i'll have ur head for that
besides which kind evil do u speak of

Let darkness veil me and through the light reveal my murderous intent(wanna make this my signiture can u guys show me how)
Cowboy Bebop, Gensomaden Saiyuki, and Gunslinger Girl are my top favorites at the moment (Bebop has always been my favorite though Icon_razz).
Alright..let me see if I can remember what i put before...
@ thomas: what's evil gonna do? i'll insult it all i want Icon_wink (and im talking about the bad kind of evil, the evil kind of evil...:evilIcon_smile

@Ilarian: Cowboy Bebop is cool Icon_cool (i like spike's hair Icon_razz)
Lance Wrote:@ thomas: what's evil gonna do? i'll insult it all i want Icon_wink (and im talking about the bad kind of evil, the evil kind of evil...:evilIcon_smile

heh, good and evil both strive for dominance over the other,
but they cannot live without the other, so really good and evil
are one in the same. The ying yang paradox for yaIcon_wink
----------------------
Gundam seed is my favorite at the moment, but i can't understand
exactly whats happening via the storyline.Icon_confused

I like the ones that have a very "deep" story line. ones with special meaning and that make you think long and hard about what your watchingIcon_razz
Lance Wrote:@Ilarian: Cowboy Bebop is cool Icon_cool (i like spike's hair Icon_razz)
Icon_lol Yesh! There' s a website out on the WWW where the artist did a really fantastic rendition of Spike and Jet as Thomas Hunter and his "lawyer" from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." I never got (understood) the piece until I saw the movie. Now I find it totally amusing Icon_lol.
I <3 Cowboy Bebop. The action is great too. Especially in their movie.....Icon_lol
Amen XD
Yeah, all hail Bebop! I liked the serie as much as the movie.

Samurai Champloo is good too, Love Hina, gundam and Noir.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's