heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: WoE Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let's just cancel WoE.??I mean entirely do away with it.??No more having to farm for WoE materials, no more worrying about how "OMFG HAX" god items are, no more talking about how castle loot is too good (despite the massive costs for investing), no more crying about competition, and no more worrying about getting killed in a map that has exp loss on, no more worrying about flaming or someone insulting you (which, clearly happens ALL THE TIME), and no more worrying that those mean old RObots and Behemoths will kill you and make you lose exp sad.??Sounds nice, right?

So, yea, just suggesting what would seem to solve so many issues here.??Just do away with WoE altogether.??Instead, bi-weekly mandatory campfire kumbaya-singing session while we all embrace who we are - even if it means having no competition and thus no overall drive to improve.??Even if it means removing the reason to push to get many MVP cards (man, Detale card would TOTALLY OWN PvM, AMIRITE?!?!??etc etc), do any sort of farming, or try to improve on team strategy.??So what???At least we'll all be friends right???Because WoE is the main source of drama on an INTERNET-based game (INTERNET is capitalized to highlight the fact that there will ALWAYS be drama).??

Support for my argument:

Split Ends Wrote:two major guilds that made allegiance with the growing guilds and continues to monopolize woe. it's like 2 famous tv stations competing with one another each getting famous actors and actresses from smaller tv stations or something, it's kinda hard to compete if your competitors leads in ... EVERYTHING

ABlueJelly Wrote:I've also never been too much of a fan of PvP, since it has a nasty habit of pissing people off, or flaunting that something (or some combination) is broken. Plus, it's very gear-centric, and, as I've stated many times... my gears are quite crap- especially for PvP. PvM, on the other hand, has always seemed (at least to me) to have skill able to make up for a lack of good gears- mostly because the challenges presented aren't given ridiculous bonuses from their gears that you have no hope to match.

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:And as Split referred too, We have two major WoE guilds that gobble up everyone they can and have a huge lead in every single aspect.

Damlite Wrote:Woe isn't fun for most people mainly because of the already mentioned monopolization, making it more of a battle between major alliances rather than a war between the whole server for the emp.

Ngjoko Wrote:I'd not joint any WoE before, and i don't intend to. I don't want to be regarded as a block head meanie because the person behind the sprite i'm killing constantly will get pissed off and go nasty on me for like ever.

The Legendary Joe Wrote:It's not fun for me to try??to do something where I'll know I'll end up losing 98% of the time.

Incarn Wrote:I'm thinking about WoEing on a different server where people don't think of flaming as fair competitiveness. But that might not exist. I sure as hell won't WoE here on heRO, though, even if that "it's okay to flame, 'cause it's WoE! it's competitive trash talk!" opinion is not held by all or even the majority.

+ i'm forgetful and being in srs bsns WoE makes me required to WoE when I don't feel like it.

EDIT: You could *probably* move this to the Whining section if you wanted - it would fit there too.
You forgot to add the part where we all powder each others asses and talk about our cute headgears.

Also +1 to this.
+1 Lets all sit around in comodo on the beach and sing and dance, while sharing our childhood memories. Since we cant discuss politics or anything that could start evil arguments between people causing server division ):

Also

Kumbaya~~....Kumbaya~~

Edit:
[Image: hugs-1448.gif]
I can has my milk and cookies nao?
Shik you just started woeing =.= I wouldn't be talking too much crap here.
Guess what guys.
Albus replaced my "trolling" role on deez here forums.

And I'm totally cool with it. +1
Landon Wrote:Shik you just started woeing =.= I wouldn't be talking too much crap here.

ACTUALLY

I've been woe'ing since I first joined.

I'm just on and off.
mhmmm
Can we have exp loss and multiple Bees in these campfires too? Oh, and PvP on too. That would be fun. That's how I whack people with my flaming marshmallows!
Why does everyone expect to be able to compete and continue comparing themselves to the "two big monopoly guilds" right off the bat? The only reason the two guilds are successful or "already in the lead" is because of the time the members put into getting their own gear and the effort they put into having the correct builds and enough supplies to WoE. It's not as if Behemoth and Robots suddenly materialized from thin air and was bestowed every +7 gear and card they ever wanted. Their members, and more specifically the leaders, have worked many years for the gear they have now, and it's only due to the leaders' willingness to WoE at all that they have created WoE-oriented guilds. I'm sure if the newer, smaller guilds that wanted to WoE were to stop crying so much and actually start spending some time improving their gear, they'd become just as strong as Behemoth or Robots in the same amount of time it took for the two "monopoly guilds" to come up, if not faster.

You aren't gonna get anywhere if you don't work for it. Stop bitching and expecting to be spoiled without putting your own dedication to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's