heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: homonculus stat reset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well after all the flaming, i lost my muse in writing threads alreadySweat

but well, about this one, searched the forums but never saw one about this (and +1 to that homonculus marriage btw. amistr + creator = Evil )

this may be a stupid idea but let me talk first please

reasons to add this
1.) homonculus stats may start out right but may be bad during its growth and may no longer fit the homonculus' build
2.) feeding it to 911 eats a lot of time thus making it kinda stupid to delete and create a new one to make it better
3.) idk about this but most people before making their homonculus 60+(not sure about the level but based from what i heard) tends to make it evolve first, thus not knowing if its growth may be good or bad

bah. i suck at making reasons. i'm sure homonc users can add better reasons than this. but ofc, making a perfect homonculus with reset can be pretty imbalance so... well

Rules and how it works
1.) reset still gives random stat build
2.) reset cost should be kinda high (10m or something prolly or goes higher every reset)
3.) reset for skills adds more price for the reset

meh. ill prolly get flamed again for this stupid idea but what the heck, i'm getting used to it. might as well make myself try to be helpful. comments please? and would like a GM to reply if this is possible by any chance
The way that homunculus stats work is this: You get random stats to begin with, and gain RANDOM stats through level progression. You don't pump a certain stat you want to increase as in a normal character. Furthermore, homunculi generally don't have "Builds". If they're high enough, you actually have skill points that you can't allot simply because there's not enough skills for them.
well homonc growth is random but take my vanil as an example. i started with high int but now ended up with very high str which is really disappointing in my part since i kept feeding it on lower level thus i never expected it to have low int. i know i'm being bias with each class i'm using but i'm sure somehow this can help fellow/future homonc users
Like I said, stat growth is random; feeding it at low levels shouldn't affect it as far as I know.
There's a command for "Re-allocating" hom stats, as in it basically de-levels the homunculus to level 1, strips it of its stats, then re-levels it to whatever level you used the command at, thus redoing the stats.
What I'm saying is you can't control what stats your Homunculus will get.
Gankz Wrote:There's a command for "Re-allocating" hom stats, as in it basically de-levels the homunculus to level 1, strips it of its stats, then re-levels it to whatever level you used the command at, thus redoing the stats.

how?
Split Ends Wrote:and would like a GM to reply if this is possible by any chance

Yes, it is technically possible to make a NPC that does that. Quite easy in fact. The command mentioned above is a gm command, normal players can't use it.

(This post is in no way a confirmation that we want or are going to implement a NPC like that.)
Or we can just make new homuns if we're not satisfied with our current ones.
but that's tedious!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's