heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yggbombing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One question really bugs me. Before the SvN update resurrection worked like it is said in skill description:
[Image: 0a5201e003f3.jpg]
aka 1second cast on undeads.
Right now it takes full 6 seconds like ressing a character(not counting dex in).
Now question: is it official change or some kind of this new SvN bug/malfunction?

PS: I asked Panda about it today, but she didn't even know about this at all. Said it might be an official change... might >.>
Wait, res or ygg-res?
Because ygg-res should be level one res...
and as RMS says for res's cast time...
Quote:Lv1: 6 sec, Lv2: 4 sec, Lv3: 2 sec, Lv4: 0 sec

If this is a change, it's an official one Icon_razz

EDIT:
Plus, 6 secs feels right for the times I've had to have a low- or no-Dex person res me or the priest... I think you might have had a dex buff Laugh

EEDIT:
Woo for updating your post with more info Icon_biggrin

RMS doesn't have that stipulation on it, so it might be an official change... which *is* kinda odd, seeing as yggbombing anubis is used for a lot of hard-to-naturally-level builds XD
As i stated, i REALLY remember leveling my crea with yggbombing going first 99int, and cast went MUCH faster, even without me having any dex, so we had resurrection effect as underlined.
Even RMS is not the best source regarding skills which heRO almost always never change. iROwiki is much better along with amesaniRO to check for official related materials (completely outclassing RMS in terms of usefulness). Resurrection is officially nerfed to have 6/4/2/0 in cast time.

Doesn't affect Yggbombing really since you usually have someone else to distract/tank it anyway. It's a change in attempt to hinder yggbombing yet gravity missed the mark.

Yggbombing's stats remains the most beneficial to have a *total sum* of highest Int and Luk possible, ignoring dex. This change only means that you are very unlikely to yggbomb alone, or you'll nee to phen-switch as you WILL be interrupted.
Reference URL's