heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ciao !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm an Italian boy and I love ro! I played for years on the official server until last year, now I want to play it again, and looking around for a good server i've found heRO. This seems a really nice server with a good population. I hope to find a nice community to play with, i'm still not sure which class play..
Now i'm downloading the client and i hope to play ro tomorrow. so...see you in game Icon_wink
Welcome to HeRO. You will love it here. it's really nice and a lot of great people too Icon_smile See you ingame!
Im also Italian, welcome to heRO
Hum I thought the ciao was good bye...Thinking back about it (my grandmother is italian) im not sure what it is XD, welcome anyways.
hi shoruyu =D
when u will be on, u should join Ordo Phoeniciss (italian guild)
all italians r here Icon_biggrin see u soon
I'm french... welcome to heRO, I suggest listening to Zabu, you'll fit in perfectly there Icon_smile
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. +1 about the ordo phoenicus, i hear they're quite a skilled and focused group Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
When we say Ciao here it means goodbye, so I thought this was a goodbye post (like Shikari), happily surprised to find it to be an intro thread, welcome to heRO! Have fun ^_^
I thought it was goodbye as well xD

Welcome to the server :3
Hope you'll have alot of fun here Icon_biggrin
thanks for the welcome! i'm very happy to join this server, i've met a lot of great people ingame.
In Italy when we say "ciao" we use it both for "hello" and"goodbye".

P.S. Im looking for an ita/eng fun guild (now im just an acolyte) i'm trying to contact Zuba
Reference URL's