heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: o hai thar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello :D
i'm looking for a server with a friendly community which i kno most servers don't hav.
hope this is it.. Icon_smile
we have a pretty nice community, welcome =P
thanks Icon_smile
Welcome and feel free to stop by Morroc and hang out with Fires Of Heaven.
LIES! we be elitist thugs! Laugh

aaanyway... customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Hopefully you've enjoyed your in-game experience so far Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome and have fun Icon_biggrin
If your looking for a small social guild (we just started :o and got alot of new members who just started at HeRO) you can ask for Kittie in main :3
mahawirasd Wrote:LIES! we be elitist thugs! Laugh
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Welcome and feel free to stop by Morroc and hang out with Fires Of Heaven.

yeah thanks.. jus started few minutes ago.. met a few of them fire people.. rly friendly. xD?? Ok

mahawirasd Wrote:LIES! we be elitist thugs! Laugh

aaanyway... customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. Hopefully you've enjoyed your in-game experience so far Ok

GL and HF!

-w-

Thanks.. but i dont know any custom sh*t in RO. i jus like playing the game.. :D

Kittie Wrote:Welcome and have fun Icon_biggrin
If your looking for a small social guild (we just started :o and got alot of new members who just started at HeRO) you can ask for Kittie in main :3

thanks.. :D
do i type kittie in the name box or do i shout out kittie in the main chat.Thinking
Just shout out for Kittie in main :3
(my chars arn't named after my name xD but i'm not online atm in game)
wrongeye Wrote:Thanks.. but i dont know any custom sh*t in RO. i jus like playing the game.. :D

No1
and that's exactly the reason why you should check out what's available in HeRO... things like fish, the healer, and the hatter makes general RO-ing somewhat more enjoyable because now you don't have sit for HP/SP so much and you don't feel you're getting screwed because you can't ever get a green ferus card while you have 32 poring cards rotting in kafra...

one of the main reasons i joined HeRO in the first place was because there wasn't any uber-hax customs, so even if you're the kind who don't care so much for customs, checking out what is available would surely be nice to put your mind at ease Ok

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's