heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Thinking about joining..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Me and a few friends are considering of joining hero. One question we have is about SP recovery items. Is there any items such as grapes or blue potions for sale in npc shops? Or any quests that makes getting a large number of these fairly easy?

Thanks
I don't think so.
We have Fish, healing items that recover both HP and SP. They can be a little heavy, but they're not hard to obtain even at a low level. Check the heRO wiki for details on the fishing quest.
We can make grape juice out of holy water and some fee in Al de Baran though it's lighter but rather expensive compared to fish.
heROs SP recovery items that are easily obtainable are fish by no doubt. You can also obtain other valuable items or zenny through fishing so its helpful for new players. Up until a year or two ago they were usable in WoE until that was disabled. So if you want to WoE you'll have to farm a secondary SP item. Ranked Blue Pots are common in my guild for SP items, as well as chocolates.
there's also the healer in towns for those quick, cheap, and repeatable SP heals Ok

-w-
you guys hogged all the ideas x_x

well spores drops strawberries. somehow it's one of the most common sp recov items for starters
I think others have answered well already, the easiest way to get cheap SP supplies is via the Fishing System, but the fish cannot be used in WoE. I hope you and your friends join and have fun on heRO. ^_^
Reference URL's