heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 2 VS 2 Birthday PVP Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice!
I'm so excited! *
1st Place : Proto Support & Zoku
2nd Place : Leofer & iPod
3rd Place : suru & Hurin

Full Results:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/pictures/mi...ment2.html
out of curiosity, how did the hp and hiwiz win?
Is it just me, or did you not do a Grand Finals between the Winners Finals and Losers Finals? That's the point of a double elimination bracket. In other words, Losers Final winners, Leofer + Ipod, were supposed to match-up against Winners Final winners, Proto + Zoku. Normally, it would be a best out of 3 for victory, where the Winners Final winners start off with a 1 point advantage. If anyone plays or follows competitive gaming where double elimination bracket formats are used, you'd know what I mean.

Also, for third place finisher, it should be another matchup between the loser of Winners finals, and the loser of Losers finals. If you look closely, Trowa + Holy Krap defeated Leofer + Ipod in Winners bracket, but were the losers of Winners finals, which means they should've automatically been in Losers finals vs. whoever was the winner between Suru + Hurin vs. Leofer + Ipod.

It just seems the brackets were either haphazardly done, or just incorrectly altogether. Next time a PvP tourney is held, I'd love to help out with arranging the brackets, if possible.
Cassandra Wrote:out of curiosity, how did the hp and hiwiz win?

The High Wiz is Zoku. xP
i had a bet with someone in pvp before the tourny. i wanna claim my 1m now please xD
Silk Wrote:

The High Wiz is Zoku. xP
+1

?Time to Dance?

It was in the ToH arena, so Zoku had waterball.
<3 seeing zoku and peppin fight in toh =D
Child of Bodom Wrote:
Silk Wrote:

The High Wiz is Zoku. xP
+1

Wait what? Those two noobs won? Icon_evil
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's