heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Reset Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To begin with, yes, i need reset, and yes, i don't have money xD.Kissy2
Anyway, i think it would be nice to have some sort of reset quest ( for example, collect some things, recite a poem, bake a cookie, slay some custom monster* stuff like that), so that people without money could also reset. Furthermore, people will be able to choose if they want to spend their money or time to get reset.
* for example, doppelganger version of yourself. Something like you have to defeat yourself to be reborn @___@.
Technically you could spend time to reset by farming something that drops an item that you can then sell to pay the reset npc.

Its also a lot more programming involved if its not just zeny(and items later), considering that the reset npc is supposed to become more expensive the higher level you are.
Thanks for the suggestion, however as SkyStormKuja pointed out this would be kind of troublesome, we prefer to keep it as it is, with zeny and certain specific items.
GM-Pandora Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion, however as SkyStormKuja pointed out this would be kind of troublesome, we prefer to keep it as it is, with zeny and certain specific items.
T___T
My heart is broken and only drops party hat and smokie card keeps me from going insane.
I guess thread can be closed.

And i had such a nice idea with Youth Potion >,,,,>
/pat;

It was a nice idea really but its to much trouble D:
All i can say is, save up for a reset and be pacient Ok
You work will be rewarded :3
upgrade the quest items to harder ones imo. cards for reset can be good :3
Reference URL's