heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: price fixing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
is it legal? well scamming isn't illegal because it's a form of a player's negligence and well... technically price fixing too. just askingIcon_wink
what exactly is price fixing o.o?
^what he said...

plus, it couldn't be worse than jumping on an alt to give a slanted PC to a newbie, can it?

-w-
I'd suggest a server wide wipe to fix all prices.
for example, i ask a friend that when i pc> he gives a certain amount. just an example though :3

@me is innocent =D
i still don't get it Sweat
It's basically ripping people off.

I want to buy an Incubus Card, a noob has one and PMs me but doesn't know the price. I call Kittie to say "5 mil" on main and pray that nobody corrects that. I get a 20 mil Card for 5 mil.

If a noob is so stupid to believe the first PC from main, his fault.

Also, @whosell doesn't give good PCs either.
Zaratus Wrote:If a noob is so stupid to believe the first PC from main, his fault.

Also, @whosell doesn't give good PCs either.
Thank god your still around >_>
and i believe ripping people off isn't listed as a punishable offense right?
Hey, whose to say they weren't desperate for cash?
Really, if players are too dumb to learn the market before selling something they think is worth a lot, that is their fault. You can't rely on PC's either, so your best bet to learning a little about the market is to actually use the forums to see what others are buying at.

But most people don't do that either...soooooooooooooooooo...some of us profit off the lazy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's