heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: im back!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3 month uni hoildays.... so im back to heRO ^.^

hope ritsu, tiffa, heROClown is still here.....

and any old friends who still remembers me... hello to u all ^.^

and btw im really poor now... if any1 can help me ingame ( tank, items... etc etc please PM me ^.^ )

new IGN Saint Shuning
I...don't think you're supposed to come back when you get banned...
Irrc, banned people can still play in a new account as long as they want to and behave.

Welcome back! Tiffa's banned with you remember?
but i heard tiffa and heROClown r still here with diff names...
shuning Wrote:and btw im really poor now... if any1 can help me ingame ( tank, items... etc etc please PM me ^.^ )

Just a reminder of the rules, no begging Icon_wink

We struggled by ourselves, so why can't you too? Especially on acolyte, one of the easiest classes.

It's hard capitalism here Icon_razz
SoS Wrote:I...don't think you're supposed to come back when you get banned...

Banned players can start with a new account as long as their name isn't on the list at the bottom of the first post of the rules page found here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...17#pid9317
ive already struggled once... why twice for me when every1 else only have to do it once Icon_razz
Most banned players can indeed make new accounts and start over if they want to, assuming they follow the rules with the new account. There are a few exceptions, those exceptions are specifically listed near the end of the server rules:

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/rules-db.php

Welcome back to the server shuning.

Edit: Circe stop it with your ninjaing. Mad
shuning Wrote:ive already struggled once... why twice for me when every1 else only have to do it once Icon_razz

Thats the price of breaking the rules.
shuning Wrote:ive already struggled once... why twice for me when every1 else only have to do it once Icon_razz

Because everyone else didn't buy items they knew were hacked~

Ninja'd D=
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's