heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A > Seeker Card (Ends 10-16) (Adjusted)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's just like it says, I got me a fresh Seeker Card from a Damp Card Album from Forge in a Shop after an event a few days ago and I'm looking to sell. It's quite the useful little card, that I personally (at least right now) do not have much of a use for, so I'm selling it of course.

I reserve the right to not sell if the price isn't high enough blah blah blah I don't think that will be a problem. ^_^

So, please bid in a least increments of 500k, if not 1mil. None of that +1zeny more stuff.

The Auction will go til Saturday, so just a few days. Considering that the last two of these that sold on the forums went for 15mil and a Bapho Jr. Card (Valued at 20mil at the time.) I think it's fair for me to start the bidding for the card out at 7million zeny.

Good luck.
I'll bid 7.
Well, looks like you have just about won it. PM me in game on Kalain or Bomoke. If someone bids higher in that time, then we'll see, but if not, then you got it. So hope to find you as soon as possible. Congrats. ^_^
Reference URL's