heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to the Server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi hi, looking around. Not new to RO but to the server.
Came from low rates as well.

I play a variety of classes.
1)paladin
2)high priest
3)champ
4)sniper
5)creator

Would like to know about the class distribution(density wise) in this server!

btw I'm from the +8 GMT TZ.

Looking forward to logging on into the server.

P.S. This server looks really cool from the reviews. :D

Question, do you have to be of the same Light/Dark Allegiance to be in the same guild?
No, Light vs. Dark ONLY divides people when during Trials of Heroes mass PvP battle.

Though members of the same allegiance that choose to get married can either
a) be married in Glastheim Abbey if Dark or
b) be married... ....I forgot where, but some place all holy and shiz, if Light

Those are really the only two differences in the allegiances aside from aesthetic things.

If you snoop around in the Control Panel (link) you can find out how many of what class there is, but don't trust it completely when it comes to when those classes are actually played.
Incarn Wrote:Though members of the same allegiance that choose to get married can either
a) be married in Glastheim Abbey if Dark or
b) be married... ....I forgot where, but some place all holy and shiz, if Light

It's Rachel Sanctuary. Pretty dull place, GH is more lively..or un-lively? Whistle

Incarn Wrote:Those are really the only two differences in the allegiances aside from aesthetic things.

Nope, some quests differ, having a light or dark "path".
And there's probably more but I forgot.
Welcome! Icon_smile

As Incarn posted, you can see the class distribution here:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=...ction=info

And very few (if any?) guild have an Allegiance side requirement, I recall there was 1 dark exclusive guild a few years back, but mostly guilds wont mind if you are either Allegiance.
Most guilds don't care about Alliance and exept both light and dark
(That gives some pretty lol convo's in the guild chat sometimes for people who takes alliances really serious xD)

Welcome to the server :3 Have fun :D

Oh btw in case you wonder, yes dark and light can get married but just like the others mentioned above you can't get married at all places depending on alliance.
welcome to HeRO!

+1 what the good ppl above me posted. Plus HeROs customs etc are in the wiki and forums.

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's