heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi heroes!!! :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there herores of ro!

I didn't want to write too much so people didn't get bored from reading my post, but since i've seen the forum and the community that dwells in this server, how could i not talk about myself!? Icon_biggrin

So my name is "Asmodai" (for whom doesn't know it is an acient daemon... Yes, i've allready chosen my side! :twistedIcon_smile, i'm a lil girl, aged 24 CryIcon_wink, studying Informatic Engeneering in a beautiful country named Portugal... And i know you will hurt me badly for saying this, but, althought i'm not new to mmog's... I never played RO before! SweatIcon_biggrin

I was brought into mmo's by my ex-boyfriend, and sinced then i've played so much! l2, wow, gw... But none of them had that, how can i say... Cuteness! And then a coleague of mine (a girl, of course! men know nothing about what is cuteness...) talked with me about RO and then i started to search for a pvt server that had a decent community and story and...

Here i am! LaughIcon_wink

I honestly hope to have fun and to give my contribute to this server, as i allways have done wherever i go...

My badest demonic wishes for everyone! LoveIcon_twisted

"Asmodai"
hi thar asmodai, welcome to HeRO!

well when i was starting out, websites like doddler's, ratemyserver, and roratorio's calculator helped me learn the mechanics...

there's also HeRO's wiki and iROwiki of course Ok

anyway, GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the darkside and HeRO <3
I know exacly what you mean with the cuteness RO brings with it *-*

I hope you will have alot of fun on the server Icon_biggrin
I know Maha already gave the info but some links might be even more usefull :3

here ya go~ Hero Wiki & ratemyserver
well finally another 20+ person here :D
welcome to heRO ^_^
My thanks to maha and Kittie! Icon_biggrinKissy

That source of information will be very usefull, since i want to walk in hero with the right steps and become whom i am meant to be... Icon_twisted

Oh, i forgot to mention... Since the nickname Asmodai is allready being used in game, i had to choose another one to name my little evil encarnation, so If you see "Aesma Daeva", it's me!

Just for the curious ones, the jewish demon Asmodeus is based in Aesma Daeva, whom stands for the daemon of lust and anger, wrath and revenge of the ancient persia mytholgy.

kiss'sIcon_winkKissy
Asmodai Wrote:Just for the curious ones, the jewish demon Asmodeus is based in Aesma Daeva, whom stands for the daemon of lust and anger, wrath and revenge of the ancient persia mytholgy.

kiss'sIcon_winkKissy

That's a very interesting tidbit of information! I had actually already noted your namesake from the testament of Solomon, the Ars Goetia, and even the Malleus Maleficarum, but I had not known that the name "Asmodeus" was actually more established in Persian mythology. I'm always interested in name etymologies!

Anyway, welcome to the server! If cute is what you're looking for, RO is the game for you. Icon_razz Even the more terrifying monsters here can be cutesy. Case in point -- probably Piamette. :o Everyone always hates summoning her from Bloody Branches.

The server community is well-behaved, although there are always the sad few who'd rather march to the beat of their own drums. If you need help, just call out on main and eventually someone will provide you with answers.

I hope you have fun! Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the dark side, Asmodai.

I have to disagree with boys don't pay much attention to cuteness. I love cute! I love my innocent looking puppies and sweater wearing kitties!(seriously, put a sweater on cats and you'll know what i mean, too cute and too funny) D:
Anyway, i hope you'll enjoy yourself here. Feel free to browse the forums for useful helps like zeni earning tips by namin?. The role play section has lots of good stories to read through to kill time. Icon_biggrin
little girl? 24 is not little in my book. 24 is hey babe not hey little girl.
Cobbinator92 Wrote:little girl? 24 is not little in my book. 24 is hey babe not hey little girl.

^ LOL

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's