heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Helloooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Icon_smile I'm an oldschool RO player...came from q-ro which shut down in 2007-2008 :[ Played on RaijeRO for about a year, then that shut down too...

Anyway, it's been about a year or two since I've played RO. Totally getting back into it now! Icon_smile Uh. I'm super unfamiliar with the new stuff such as new equips, cards, etc...So I would appreciate it if someone helped me out! :]

I haven't been WoE/PVP based on those the old servers, but! This time I'm actually looking foward to learning and getting more WoE based!

Uh...About meeee~
well, hi :D I think I'm friendly enough! Love
Hi, man hope you enjoy this server. At least it don't looks like it will shut down soon. What chars do you like to play? WoE Guilds that I can think of atm: Flying Pancakes, Behemoth, Bamboo Squad, Rolling Pandas, Ordo Phoenicis (Italian guild mainly), AFK, FN Pirates, and RObots. Thats all I think.
Seth~ Wrote:Hi, man hope you enjoy this server. At least it don't looks like it will shut down soon. What chars do you like to play? WoE Guilds that I can think of atm: Flying Pancakes, Behemoth, Bamboo Squad, Rolling Pandas, Ordo Phoenicis (Italian guild mainly), AFK, FN Pirates, and RObots. Thats all I think.

That's good that this server seems stable :] helps my trauma of vanishing-servers on a down low hahah!

My usual chars are Sinx, WM, HP, and Stalker xP

I usually main with either my Sinx or WM! :] Gotta love WM! haha <3
Welcome to Hero.
welcome to HeRO!

+1 what they said, plus check out the WOE revitalization thread Ok

oh and customs etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF! No1

-w-
Yo.... Hope to see u ING....
Reference URL's