heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi all ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

New to server I been play ro since it start but I had break of like 2 years just finshi univ it sort got way my studys Laugh I always like ro and hope I enjoy it on here XD No1

Oh what it like here and what class is need on here ? I want try something new made sniper , lord knight , sinx and hight priest in past xD

Oh do lot peopel speak english xD I all way in UK Icon_biggrin
go gypsyyyy.

Welcome to the server btw. <3

Community is generally nice, we have some trolls who are highlighted just 'cause the people are carebears, blah blah, many many events and seasonal quests coming up (we just got done with heRO's birthday week - very fun). An active server, to be sure. We are predominately English, but there is a very sizable amount of international players that speak other languages.

heRO wiki will come in handy later in your playing.
Good luck.
Welcome to the server and have fun Icon_biggrin
abuse the x7 exp while you can! LOL. welcome to heRO. hope you enjoy your stay ^-^
wow ty Icon_biggrin yeah I was think about gypsy xD going make one an a sniper No1 Oh was reading we don't have third job yet great gave me time to get to 99 Evil

I really like the game on here already it like iro and prontra was so lovely all the flowers and everyone so nice Laugh

this seem way better then IRO Icon_twisted
welcome to the server!

too many HPs and snipers imho, but just check the class balance out in the CP.
The forums and wiki have all the custom info

oh, and we are better than iRO! Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Animemad Wrote:Hi all

New to server I been play ro since it start but I had break of like 2 years just finshi univ it sort got way my studys Laugh I always like ro and hope I enjoy it on here XD No1

Oh what it like here and what class is need on here ? I want try something new made sniper , lord knight , sinx and hight priest in past xD

Oh do lot peopel speak english xD I all way in UK Icon_biggrin

Well, maybe you could try to speak (write) english too Sweat
Hi Guys .......Welcome to all.Glad to meet you all.Have a good Day !
Reference URL's