heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GM-Ben has been breaking alot of DB's in mushroom cave latly. I find it real fun to team up with others and clear it out, but tht inly lasts for agood hour or so.

I was thinking... maybe we should invade all towns Major towns with Alot of monsters mabe like 3 mvps a town or something. and get the hole server to clean them all upIcon_biggrin

its an idea i got. Feel free to shaer your opinion.
Mvp in town would be too easy.

I could probably kill them all in less then 3 minute.

Healer npc is too easy, that why ben do it in Db room, so that we dont abuse of the healer NPC.

Edit: What we could do is to disable Healer NPC.
If 1 of the invasions would be in pront - be sure its not in the center because all the merchants would get raped and their overpriced products stolen - ( Do it, you know you want to gg )
Town Invasions are very stressful for the server, drains the ressources like crazy and lags everyone, if we do one it's in one town usually and we try to make sure the players clean the monsters between each round.

Anyhow, thanx for the suggestion Icon_smile
Also keep in mind not every character is ready to face monsters or mvp.

It would be pretty annoying for the lower level characters such as novice and first jobs if when they came to get potions they'd get wacked by baphomet.

However, I know its possible to make map replica and use them to create a 'false' town with no npc inside which would be nearly the same as a real town.
oh ok then. well tnx fo sharing Icon_biggrin

*hint*i want town invasion events Icon_lol
there's many maps that are replicas of towns.. but their the PvP maps.. Like the ones before the PvP warper.. i think it's pvp_v_1-1.gat and so on.. you can just have everyone who wants to join PM you and recall them, have them spread out, summon a MvP in some random place, (with @hide on) and then map brodcast "Ok, find the MvP!" or somthing.. always fun.. XD
Eldakar Wrote:Mvp in town would be too easy.

I could probably kill them all in less then 3 minute.

Healer npc is too easy, that why ben do it in Db room, so that we dont abuse of the healer NPC.

Edit: What we could do is to disable Healer NPC.
Yeah I remember some town invasion with Rock Lee spamming asura like mad Icon_mad
I'd make a suggestion but it'd jsut be shotdown or I'd' get a ridiculous reply anyways =\
you can still try, im sure it wont be taht bad cheifIcon_biggrin!

i liked those old pvp rooms. you could run awayIcon_lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's