heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New wings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just checked out Observation wings recently (*look at Cerberus*), and I wonder if we ever have a chance to have more wings ripping of from other monsters such as Mavka? Evil or Bloody Butterfly? Evil

Thou I really want a cloud to sit on as Cloud Hermit Icon_wink
I, on the other hand, would like turtle shell helmets on my chars, like a permeter or freezer shell helmet.
i want to crab walk like one of the inca of morroc =o
I was thinking about Bloody Butterfly wings earlier this week lol. I thought they would be cool.

New Mountable thing I doubt would ever happen since it requires you to rewrite the code for a lot of character templates, not to mention you have to add all the angles in.

I'm all for more wings though.

Valkyrie wings? O=
Snowhawk Wrote:........
Valkyrie wings? O=

We have them, sort of. The 3rd gen light wings are based of the Valkyrie that transes you.
i want raydric wings! oh wait... they don't have wings D: AK horse then FTW :D
GM-Nara Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:........
Valkyrie wings? O=

We have them, sort of. The 3rd gen light wings are based of the Valkyrie that transes you.

TTwTT But...but...but I'm Dark Allegiance! That doesn't help at all TTwTT

And I was thinking Rangris Valkyrie.
I've seen a couple of really cool wings from other servers. I'd like to see alot of them implemented here. (Dunno if that would be stealing or not) It would be nice to see some new wing designs added though.
Reference URL's