heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: switching maps makes my client hang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as title said, everytime i switch maps, the loading screen will go 100% but will never load me in that map. it happens always x_x

anyone experiencing the same problem?
help please? it's kinda annoying that i have to relog everytime i transfer maps
*bump* still happening...
It's a sign imo.
Zaratus Wrote:It's a sign imo.

XD

Anyways, what have you done lately with your comp? It sounds like it's crapping a brick trying to load everything.
LOL draven Icon_razz

well it only happens on my new character. it never happened on my main yet. idk, is that possible? an error only for a certain character? o.o
Wait now that you say it.

I had that too on Menti's sinx when I wore light lvl 3 wings and peco hairband. Sometimes happend with only the hairband.

Are you wearing a peco hairband? Or any other special, visible gears?
Let me know if you figure this out. Ive had this problem for a while.. I have to reload the game just to switch maps.. and its not with just one character Icon_sad
this happens to me...on all characters...all the time, might be my computer but IDK and sometimes it even crashes on loading screens Mad
Split Ends Wrote:LOL draven Icon_razz

well it only happens on my new character. it never happened on my main yet. idk, is that possible? an error only for a certain character? o.o

Sounds like an equipment issue indeed. If it's something wrong with computer setting, it should be consistent with all characters. Like what others said, try to take off all visible equipment and change maps, see if we can zone in on what's the source of all the problems.
Well im glad its not just me that has to reload the client every map change. But it is getting really annoying Icon_sad

Any idea if I should be doing something to my laptop?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's