heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm destrielve, also known as synchroblst/abyssalfaith for anyone that has seen me on different servers. I have been playing RO for a while now (~5 years, on/off), though I dare not say I'm that great at it. I'm a university student in New York (YEA NY PRIDE) and I love games. (: Hopefully I won't have trouble with school stuff while being addicted to heRO.

I'm a frequent lurker around towns, namely Al de Baran and Geffen, though I'm pretty much stuck in Payon until I get my character to a level I'm satisfied at. Alright... time to get back to homework.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Midgard!

~Destri
Oh yay! Someone who actually lives near me! Joysey here, like how are ya!? Haha. Welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin

Most of the custom content information you may look for can be found on the heRO Wiki. As I'm sure you know, the more official content can be found on other websites like ratemyserver.net, if that is what you seek.

We have a short, short downtime at the present moment, only about 30 minutes. Regardless, once you start playing and have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on main. Someone will get to you eventually.

Hope you have a great time. Icon_smile
I hope to move to NY and start a Teen Suicide group and Therapy Clinic.....
greetings!

well i bet you already know your way around, so just check out HeRO's wiki for customs info Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Cobbinator92 Wrote:I hope to move to NY and start a Teen Suicide group and Therapy Clinic.....

Group suicide? That could be a hit. Just remember to take the fake death capsule so you can "help" other groups WhistleIcon_twisted
Welcome to the server~
Thanks for all the greetings. I like this server so far, I think I'll be staying for a while. :D
Reference URL's