heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Guess I should say hello~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been around a few weeks, but I keep to myself mostly. I think I've had two whole conversations here... Anyway, I'm a long time player, more years than I can count and so far I really love this server. I came from the land of iRO Iris, but left a while back and bounced around servers... this one feels right though.

Anyway, I tend to entertain myself, but if anyone sees me around.. probably stuffing food in my vani's face in Pront.. I'm usually friendly. Icon_razz
Welcome Georgia and i hope you enjoy your stay here in heRO~ custom quests and information can be found at the heRO wiki

Enjoy~ Icon_wink
Well hello, glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself. I have a lif myself, but i don't usually let her out in public. I only bring her out as a pet. That's why she's so awkward towards everyone and is still so slim. Sweat
hi thar, good to have you here Ok

as a silent observer i surmise you have learned quite a lot about HeRO, so all that's left to say is GL and HF! No1

-w-
Welcome I always feel bad having to keep the homs below 35 hunger
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
i love my pudding homun :3
I love mine too. I chose the uglier one this time though for a change. ^_^

Thanks all for the warm welcomes.
Reference URL's