heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NEED a guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some people to talk to, to tease, to party with, to share jokes with.

I'm not active since I'm busy with college stuff and everything but I can finish a lot of work in a little amount of time.

So basically i have a lot of questions to ask (esp. the prices of cards and stuff) since it is only now that I've played THIS seriously on a low rate server.

well they say that no man is an island... so there you go. :O
If your interested in WoE as well you can always go to Izlude and talk to Guillermo, Izael, or Amara. Behemoth has several players who love to joke around and help others out. :>
Rankin Wrote:If your interested in WoE as well you can always go to Izlude and talk to Guillermo, Izael, or Amara. Behemoth has several players who love to joke around and help others out. :>

exactly what i'm looking for.. thanks :>
Join afk....
COBBS SOUND MORE MOTIVATED! @_@ you wont sound convincing if you're unmotivated Dx!
Nikki needs to learn how to not n00b at guild recruitment. :<
Well, Cobbs' original post was quite motivating, yet was edited out from unknown reasons.
Well AFK looks promising but as i've said, i'm not an active player and i think you guys need active ppl.
Well, in Behe, activity is one of the basic requirements, including WoEing once a week at least.

Sooooo if you say you're not an active player, I'd say seek out some of the less army-like guilds. I've been out of business for over a month due to laptop issues but I'd say AFK isn't as strict, activity-wise.
Army like? ): We're a bunch of happy go getters that enjoy killing people during woe (:. Sides being active=WoE once atleast once a week (theres 2 woe days and 3 different woes) Talk to Amara, Guillermo or Izael for more info xD
Reference URL's