heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hihihi~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Ayako
I live in Sydney D:
and I was born in Tokyo! Hooraaay and I also speak Chinese and Japanese and a little bit of French o-o

*thinks*

My last server was EternityRO until it crashed and burned and diieeeeed ^ ^

Here's my rendition of the Ultima Cena
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156...1287904258

Yesss that's me with 12 clients open, lol!
No not all of those chars were mine :D

^ ^
Dunno how it is with dead servers but the forum rules state not mentioning other servers Whistle

Also, pics that stretch the page layout are to be posted without [img] tags.
(yay ninja'd the GM again)

Oh btw, hi and welcome Icon_razz
Okay okay~ Gosh D: Fixed!
Lol Jens is pro in giving a warm welcome but he's a sweet guy inside ;3
welcome to the server Icon_biggrin i hope you will have alot of fun on this server Icon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO Ayako i hope you enjoy your stay here~'
Server's custom quest and info can be found here

and i can speak chinnese too Whistle but i cant read it xD

Mochi Wrote:Yesss that's me with 12 clients open, lol!
No not all of those chars were mine :D
^ ^
and just a heads up, you can't dual client in heRO and it is against the rules.

anyways good luck and have fun~
Nero Wrote:and i can speak chinnese too Whistle but i cant read it xD
Ooh cool I can read chinese and japanese! :D

Quote:and just a heads up, you can't dual client in heRO and it is against the rules.

...................................Oh.............D:.....................
Mochi Wrote:[quote=Nero]
Quote:and just a heads up, you can't dual client in heRO and it is against the rules.
...................................Oh.............D:.....................
hahahaha i expected that kind of response Laugh dont worry it will workout fine without it Icon_biggrin
dead servers are OK iirc...

anyway, welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, and it seems you're on top of basic RO stuff, so nothing left to say but GL and HF! No1

-w-
Welcome Ayako-chan

Don't need to open up so many clients to begin with, the server is full of crazy nice and entertaining people, i'm sure you'll find some nice company here. After all, this is MMO and the phrase that got me started playing RO, which is my first MMO, is "Let's play and chat together."

Btw, I'm like NERO, able to speak but unable to read chinese.xD I'd like to learn all Asia language if possible, and travel all around Asia when i decided to retire before i drop dead.xD
Ngjoko Wrote:Btw, I'm like NERO, able to speak but unable to read chinese.xD I'd like to learn all Asia language if possible, and travel all around Asia when i decided to retire before i drop dead.xD

Omgosh what a coincidence!! but technically i know how to read, write, and speak Chinese but just altogether forgot how to do so besides speak it -_- and i had to use to go to a Chinese church for school on learning that stuff....ugh that was a horrible place Cry but anyhow, i wish my school taught Chinese D=
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's