heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Good to be here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
'Oy! Started a few days ago, and I plan on bringing some friends along, if nobody minds. Seems like a pretty good place, and we're always up to meet new people.

My main character is a Blvl 37 Support Aco, Keii, and, uh yeah, I'm here. In the near future the few of us might have a little casual guild up and running. Always looking for cool people with good attitudes and some manners (you know who you are! >> ) who just like to have fun.
I hope you guys are going to have fun in this server!
id be pleased to meet u guys and hero is a good server Icon_wink
hiyas and welcome to heRO, Keii n_n

and bringing friends is always great /no1
nice to meet you welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
great to have you. hope you bring lots of fun conversation to our beleaguered main chat.
nice to meet you hero is a great server to play on .. the gm's are very nice and extremly active and ben keeps the server very up to date.
Thanks for all the kind words! I'll be bringing a TaeKwon boy (he'd like to be a Ninja or Gunslinger, but I know those might not be around for a while,) and I've already got my mage friend on. Look forward to seeing you guys on. And just maybe I'll pay attention to this...main chat thing. Icon_razz
Welcome to Hero and have a great experience meeting all different kind of folks. Icon_biggrin
Weee new ppl Icon_biggrin
Welcome :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's