heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Typical Hello Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. I'm your newest heRO fellow, you can call me Arash. I've played Ragnar?k for five years or so then suddenly stopped for no good reason besides the server I used to play was going through chaos. Too much botting, zeny sellers, so it was a waste to spend my time and money there. Never bothered to check other low rate servers, I'm more used to 1/1/1 than anything else. I'm glad I found this one though, the allegiance system sounds awesome.

I'm a girl IRL but I like male characters better so I'm sticking with a male account, also a soon to be bard on heRO and proud RPer. Do you use that RP room? If so I would love to meet some fellow roleplayers.
I noticed you don't have many Francophones users here, but I can understand (well, I can read French) French pretty well if necessary. The problem lies on answering, no matter how much French I study I always sound like an illiterate. Besides, it's not like I actually know what I'm doing. (seriously, I can fail drastically) Sweat
Welcome to heRO Arash i hope you enjoy your stay here, i believe no one really uses the Role Play Tavern, only for free warps to prontera Laugh nonetheless I hope you have a fun time~

Server's custom quest and info can be found here
Thank you, Nero. Too bad, still I hope to find someone to roleplay with/talk about it (you know, my English is not the best either XD). Don't worry, heRO wiki was the first thing I came across with when I was reading the server's site as well the rules page. Sadly, I didn't find a proper section to ask about forum issues, but it seems I can't upload my avatar (a 120x120 6kb jpg file). Does anybody know why this is happening? Thank you in advance.
that happened to me too, this is how i solved it

1.first upload your avatar to a image hosting site (eg.Image Shack)
2.Go to your forum's CP
3.Click change your avatar
4.Insert the URL of the avatar into the bar where it says "Avatar URL"
5.Press Change Avatar

And that should work

-edit-
Arash Wrote:Thank you, Nero. Too bad, still I hope to find someone to roleplay with/talk about it (you know, my English is not the best either XD).
If you like roleplaying, you can always join a user hosted / GM hosted werewolf event which is all about roleplaying (how to play werewolf can be found here), if you cant find anyone to host it you can simply host one yourself (which isn't hard) and you can @main about it or post on the forums about your user hosted event~

Good luck~ Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
i personally wished more people would RP more, but sadly outside of werewolf evejts there arnt any RP events Icon_sad

i got 2 accounts myself, one female and one male since male chars are so cute as well as female chars *-*
hope youll feel at home in this server :3
Kittie Wrote:Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
i personally wished more people would RP more, but sadly outside of werewolf evejts there arnt any RP events Icon_sad

i got 2 accounts myself, one female and one male since male chars are so cute as well as female chars *-*
hope youll feel at home in this server :3
Then lets create our own RP events *-*
OMG awsome idea!!
Lets do it *-*
I will host my avatar on imgur then.
Well, it's really a shame there's no stand-alone RP event here, if you do create one please let me know via PM or in game, also if you need any help to make it happen.
I hope to create a female account in the near future too, some male sprites are just... well, fugly. Ok
well here's your typical welcome response:

welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF! No1

-w-

PS: no, i did not copy paste it, i hand write everything.
oh and yeah i feel you about the bots too Ok
Welcome, Arash. :D

Gee, everyone's into RPing, i sure wish i can too, My lack of imagination and concentration is a really big problem in this section. Anyway, If you play werewolf, you can bet kittie is one.<looks at avatar>

Again, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's