heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leveling spots for Lif
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Lif is lvl 38 and Metalings aren't giving out good exp anymore. Anyone have some suggestions?
evolved?!
if no, try tank siromas for it... =)
Get Brain Surgery 5 and leave 3 skill points unused, which means lv 33 is enough, then AFK for ~75 hours, then evolve it, then get Mental Change.

Or, you could try mobbing Wolves with it.

Anyway, Metalings at homun lv 38 is good exp. I did Wolf until my Lif is lv 42.
Maybe I'm just impatient. The intimacy on my Lif is still Shy. I still got a way to go to evolve her.
hachigatsu30 Wrote:Get Brain Surgery 5 and leave 3 skill points unused, which means lv 33 is enough, then AFK for ~75 hours, then evolve it, then get Mental Change.

Or, you could try mobbing Wolves with it.

Anyway, Metalings at homun lv 38 is good exp. I did Wolf until my Lif is lv 42.

going afk on alch is illegal >=o
afk leveling is. afk feeding isn't
Actually AFK feeding IS illegal - but going AFK in between feedings is not.
Unless you use that program you can't afk feed anyway.... and that program is illegal so.... either way your still breaking the rules.
Right, but since you can't define a program as illegal (since 1) you'd be opening a whole bunch of holes in the rules for other similar programs and 2) rules are enforced via observable behaviors, not their causes) you'd have to define AFK Feeding as illegal. Thus my phrasing/point stands.
You could tank Les for your Lif in Moscovia forest.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's