heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back to RO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening, peoples. I feel that, after my first post on the forums, I may as well take the opportunity to also provide a post introducing myself.

My earliest memories playing Ragnarok Online were approximately seven and a half years ago, by estimation. In the spam between then and now, I have played Ragnarok Online incredibly inconsistently, so even though it may seem an impressive number, it's most likely more along the lines of... three years' worth of sustained gameplay as opposed to the full amount.

~~~

Class-wise, I am probably a Rogue / Supernovice type of person, if anything. I've pretty much played every class available, but Supernovice was the last and has been incredibly interesting thus far. Their frailty is so utterly delicious, and the sheer amount of skill options I have at my disposal is icing on the cake.

My peeves include Dex-Hunters and Katar-Sins / Soulbreak SinX. In the event I decide to go Hunter, I tend to either go traps(Int), Auto-blitz(Luk-Agi-Int), or so, simply because it is incredibly dull to be able to simply demolish everything from a distance so handily (Dex Doublestrafe with Ankle Snare, worst case-scenario). Same reason applies to Soulbreak SinX and, as far as Katar-Sins go, they get Grimtooth, which is not only ranged, but is also *AoE* and allows the user to hide, making them nigh invulnerable in terms of leveling PvE. Boring stuff. *Incredibly* boring. Don't like.

~~~

*considers*

Not much else to add, I suppose. As far as characters go, my naming convention this time around shall be : <*> Ren, and Wisp (I haven't fully decided on the details of this one).

Examples:
Aziel Ren
Ebon Ren (currently playing -- Rogue)
Nihil Ren
Wisp
Wispling

etc.

I tend to speak quite a bit on main, so it's quite possible some people already know of me somewhat.

~~~

Also, I am far from against Roleplaying, in general, and all of my characters basically have a somewhat developed background upon creation (as well as themes for combat, to liven things up). That being said, while I am experienced with roleplaying, I am not experienced with *Ragnarok* Roleplaying, due to its rarity (or seclusion) on the servers I've played on in the past. Little tidbit for some of you to file away if interested.

~~~

Questions. Ask them. The only reason I haven't said more is because I can't think of much else to say... so ask me questions, yes?
perma novice imo... totally not boring if you pick the right places to hunt Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, and i surmise you already know of iROwiki, doddler's, RMS, etc...

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi and welcome back to hte server Icon_biggrin
Welcome!

Autospell alchemist is awesome and not boring at all. I'm constantly running around my summoned plants for my life hoping my water ball autospell will activate on top of the deluge autospell while my cold or fire bolt autospell slow the enemies down. It's all about inconsistency and dumb luck and control. And this is stupidly expensive to play, plant bottles to begin with, autospell to end with. Just a note, i still don't have wind ghost yet, but i'm getting there. Just need the zeni now and i'll be a 3 element walking autospell machine.
mahawirasd Wrote:perma novice imo... totally not boring if you pick the right places to hunt Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, and i surmise you already know of iROwiki, doddler's, RMS, etc...

GL and HF!

-w-

Yes, that is quite possibly the next step -- Perma Novice. +_+

Ngjoko Wrote:Welcome!

Autospell alchemist is awesome and not boring at all...

Yes, Autospell Alchemists are quite interesting (effective, as well), as are most other autospell characters. It's one of the things I, personally, tend to focus on, as well, and even have plans for my future characters for them (grabbing the equipment is another matter...)
Hey there, welcome to the server! Are you interested in WoE at all? If so, you should look up Behemoth folks in Izlude. I lead the guild and am generally on Arana nowadays feeding my homunc. We're a woe guild that has a great time partying and having fun, chatting and being silly. Again, welcome to the server and hope to hear from you sometime!
Welcome back Idiom.
Reference URL's