heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *cacophonous screech*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: dexter-season-4-finale-the-getaway.jpg]
I've seen scarier! :D

Welcome to heRO. Your avatar's bound to scary people, but all I got from that Dexter pic was an angry dad and a sitting baby. xD
More like a completely dumbfounded dad and an angry baby.??Dexter didn't get angry about Rita's death until the first episode of the fifth season when he bashed the guys head in with an anchor after he said some derogatory things about his dead wife.

Dexter is most often devoid of emotion.??He is/was merely "fond" of his family (which he aquired only as cover anyways).??I think the only person he actually "loves" is his adoptive sister Debra.??Hell, he even killed his biological brother in the first season when he had the choice between the two.

I think he's slowly developing a conscious as the show progresses though.??I think that's what it is actually all about.??He was this big time serial killer killing all of Miami's murderous elite.??Now he's becoming "fond" of other individuals and these connections are causing emotional turmoil within Dexter which is causing him to mess up and then have to go against Harry's code to cover his tracks.

I think the show will end with either him dead (probably with his expertise passed on to Harrison), incarcerated (probably with a "I'm gonna kill all the murderers in here" twist), or out of the killing game for good.??I of course hope it doesn't end, but they aren't very good at developing seasonal plots.

Season 1: He's chasing a serial killer he idolizes (Ice Truck Killer).
Season 2: He's found out (by colleague James Doakes).
Season 3: He's found out (by ADA Miguel Prado) and his new "friend" decides to take the law into his own hands too.
Season 4: He's chasing a serial killer he idolizes (Trinity).
Season 5: He's found out (by Boyd Fowler victim Lumen Pierce) and his new "friend" decides to take the law into her own hands too.

Add to all of this the fact that certain developmental plot points from previous seasons are never passed on to the following and new characters aren't introduced very well (think Batista's relation with the vice cop lady and the nonintroduction of Joseph Quinn).

All of these make me hate the writers.??I'm glad the cast makes up for all of this with awesome acting.??Ok
Either way, the plot points will get too stale for the actors to bring life into after too long. :/
Not sure about your avatar personally but welcome to the server...

Putting on my GM hat -points down-
Main forum rule
If you post a picture in a thread and the size is bigger than 640x480, put the link only without the [img] tags. AKA don't stretch the forum pages
Sry bout that. Changed the img code to reflect 640x480 max. No1
welcome to HeRO!

customs info bla bla bla be in the forums and wiki.

that being said, ever played a game called phantasmagoria?

-w-
Oh jeez things are gonna get worse for me D= i don't like horror movies.....AGHHH A FLYING SAUCER OF DOOOOM!
Hide under my robes Nero D: wait bad idea nvm!! Hide under Njo's Alchy robes!

Welcome person with scary zombie baby ava who will scare me tonight when i'll be thinking about how that thing will be rotting under my bed while i'l lbe trying to get in sleep but keep thinking about how awsome i accually think your name is ~_~

*kuch* anyway~ Njo already told you the most important stuff around here No1 If you wanna know more info/have questions or what-so-ever lemme know and i'll try to help you out Ok

Welcome to the server and have fun 8D <3
I (seriously) make money chasing people down with a wide assortment of weapons (my favorite is a rusty ax I found in a decrepid (sp?) shed and then spent an entire day at with an angle grinder to make it more evil looking... but machetes are nice too) for the sole purpose of making them shit their pants out of fright.

But you people. You people scare me. Maybe it's too much sugar and caffeine. Maybe you try too hard. But omg the overzealousness of your welcomes frightens me. D:

ty nonetheless
Ax is so last year, we're all using wood planks and kitchen knives now.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's