heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Currently reading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The oldest post here is from 2005 which tells me this forum is at least five years old, yet when I search "reading" in post titles I only return "Manga I'm currently reading" or something similar.

You people read don't you???There's a "Currently listening to..." thread but no "Currently reading..." thread.??Is music really that more important than books???D:

Anyway... I'm currently reading the text I'm typing (haha), but seriously I just borrowed J.R.R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion from a friend.

Loving it, which is odd.??I was in the mood for some non-fiction, but I asked him a month ago if I could borrow The Silmarillion and he finally found it, so I gave it a go.??Surprising.??Ok

What are you guys reading???...besides this text.??Laugh
Most people are too lazy to read an actual book with no pictures. Me, I've always been a bookworm but the internet tends to distract me most of the time.

I'm reading the second in Philippa Gregory's Wideacre Trilogy. The Favored Child. My favorite author, so I'm enjoying it a lot. She does historical romance.
I'm reading Anne Rice's Vampire Cronicles, currently on the 4th book The Tale of the Body Thief
Reference URL's