heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wandering Spirit quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have to kill the Hallowring in order to do the Halloween quest? Or is it fine that I haven't killed him yet?
heRO Wiki Wrote:19. Optional: Talk to the Cursed Spirit in ******. The spirit of Muerto will tell you what happened to him, and that with the Pumpkin Mojos you can use them in the strange holes in ground to summon the MvP Hollow Poring. The strange holes are near where the spirit is.

As it says optional I believe you don't have too.
Thanks man. I didn't see the directions. FoH helped me.
I wondered that too, if you had to talk with Muerto or not.
You can talk to Muertos Spirit in Niflheim field without summoning Hollow Poring.

That is just optional. So is talking to his spirit.
I meant, for the quest of this year.

Though it won't be hard to find it out when the quest is out.
which is within this week imo Love
They said finish quest. The quest is finished when you get the gear & mojos in Yuno.

Though I certainly would expect Hollow Poring to come up in this years Halloween Quest somewhere.
I can guarantee you that you only need to get to the end reward receiving part of the Wandering Spirit Quest, and get your rewards to be able to do this year's Halloween.
Yay for GM confirmation! I do not have to go fix my wiki guide now and Q-Q at doing it since I haven't had really any desire to in the past 5 months or so.
Reference URL's