heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone , this is reehan . I am professionally a programmer. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Wish you a wonderful day to all other members in this site.
BaileyR Wrote:Hi everyone , this is reehan . I am professionally a programmer. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Wish you a wonderful day to all other members in this site.
does this mean you won't be in-game, but just a forum stalker? Sweat

Otherwise, Welcome to heRO and i hope you have a great time!
welcome to HeRO!

even if you don't play in game, imho everyone's welcome to enrich the discussions. If anything, a person who has no vested interest would probably produce less subjective insights...

anyway, hope you enjoy your stay Ok

-w-
welcome to the... uhhh... forums Laugh
omfg... is it what i think it is???

http://xkcd.com/810/

-w-
Gotta ask.... whats with all these people being banned from forums?
Forum bots.

Some of them are sneaky.
Dang... I thought they were real people... they fooled me.
Reference URL's