heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What's crackin :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello peoples, My names Kharnage and I came from another game.

I'll probably drag some of my corpsmates here to play and slay Icon_twisted

So see you guys :3
Hello and welcome to the server! If you're interested in WoE and looking for a guild, look Behemoth up! We're a WoE active guild filled with fun and crazy people. We hang out in Izlude if you're interested in meeting some of us. Lastly, if you have any questions, feel free to ask for Amara on main and if I'm around, I'll do the best I can to answer!
welcome to HeRO!

good to hear we're getting new blood, please don't be shy and bring more mates. The more the merrier, they say Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. As for RO mechanics, items, mobs, maps, etc there's always iROwiki, RMS, doddler's, ROratorio's calc, etc...

GL and HF!

-w-
Wow, a different welcoming post maha?

Welcome, kharnage. What's cracking you ask? I'll point you to our GM Nara. She's prone fall flat on the floor, dropping and cracking dead and bloody branches all around, accidentally summoning chaos and it's up to us to clear up her Nara Oopsies. Evil

I hope you'll encounter it at least once on your stay here.
meh it's all basically the same, i just type whatever i think is relevant depending on the original poster's comments too... i actually READ them all you know...

-w-
Welcome to the server ^_^
Reference URL's