heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Im out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm quitting for good. I broke all my items, and am giving my account's to friends. I won't come back this time, I swear. XD

RO is just severely boring, even with WoE and such. It's the same old everyday, no matter what. I'm not moving to another server or playing another MMORPG. I'm headed back to college in a few months and I want to focus on schooling and bettering my life. Don't get me wrong though, HeRO has been great. I met a lot of good people here, and made a lot of good friends.

Thanks to Trowa, Navis, Jericho, -tempest-, Ramez (Own), Bodom, Crystal Light, Matsu, Marylle, and i'm sure there is more too. But thanks for showing me a good time here, it's been good. I appreciate all the help and fun.

Also, thanks to Pandora for making such a sweet server. Good luck and keep growing! I'll write a final review of the server on RMS.

So i'm off. Everyone take care. If you feel the need to keep in contact with me, ask Trowa or Ramez (Own) for my MSN.

Lastly, Adrillf, I wanted to use your services, but i'm sure my friends would have better use of my accounts Icon_razz
Hahahahaha.

See you in a bit :]
Lol. Gtfo XD
nobody really quits HeRO Icon_twisted

aaanyway... imho it's nil novum sub soli... same as life itself... but i guess to each his own, so au revoir and god speed... No1

-w-
I wasn't on that list, and you owe me shit =.=
But I have you on msn! :D
Even if you don't answer me, Good luck with life Trent.
Hey... I was your guild leader for a couple of days and I don't get mentioned? Anyway party hard in college.
Quote:but i'm sure my friends would have better use of my accounts
Really?

Your friends having better use of your accounts is code for just what my service is there for. STOP THE HIERLOOM ITEMS!

Either way, have fun at school. Best of luck to you.
Cya Trent. Good Luck in the real world. You owe me a Fight still >=/
Aww, I wasn't mentioned.

I'll ask someone for your MSN. Later, mate.
OH SURE DON'T MENTION ME D:<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's