heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post here.. for your price....

Luciola Vespa?? (LUCIOLA_VESPA)?? Mob ID# 1994

Dimik?? (DIMIK_1)?? Mob ID# 1670??[ the one with green stripes ]

Info please... Donation pets has 2000 atk right and carry loots which are 25 pcs ? [verify first ]

If not available...
fire imp / imp
dreamdust Wrote:Post here.. for your price....

Dimik?? (DIMIK_1)?? Mob ID# 1670??[ the one with green stripes ]

Info please... Donation pets has 2000 atk right and carry loots which are 25 pcs ? [verify first ]
All donation pets has there standard atk and don't nescesarly carry loots from what i've seen aswell donation pets cannot be MvP's.

For the 2000 atk, it goes like this:
If your chosen donation pet has higher damage than a kasa (2000dmg) then the damage will then be reduced to that of a kasa (2000dmg) so for example, if you got a Valkyrie pet it would do the same damage as a kasa, not its original over powered damage and if you picked a pumpkiring it would do the damage of pumpkiring
argh ic.. thanks.. ill reedit my post now.. i need a new donation pet..
ill buy it... give me a price here
I believe imp has its own equip according to RMS. Would be cool if it were available here also.
i just want a custom pet... that loots and attack high and fast..
Bump
No donation pets loot.
GM-Pandora Wrote:The donator pet all have the same stats (copy of the monster Kasa) and their food is Candy.
So they all attack the same speed and does the same damage and by my knowledge aren't kasa's looters
They are just more for the fashionfreaks =)
basicly donation pets are the same as Halloween pets, for cosmetic use only. Yes they do attack when they are loyal but just like halloween pets they arn't looters. BTW food for all the donation pets is candy (in case you wonderd)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's